No Tricks in Our Treats
Halloween candy is a treat, and letting your kiddos go wild with sugar can be fun every now and again – like when they’re dressed up as the cutest or scariest or funniest [insert Halloween 2018 costume here] you’ve ever seen. But not all candies are created equal, which is why we carry sweets you can feel good about sharing with trick-or-treaters, as well as your own family.
And! Many of the candy companies we work with, donate profits to environmental and social causes – which is a pretty sweet way you can give back.
No Spooky Ingredients
- Alter Eco Truffles – satisfy your sweet tooth with organic, fair trade chocolate truffles, made with nourishing coconut oil. Attractive and sustainable, Alter Eco’s truffles are now available in a range of delicious flavors, including Salted Caramel and Black Truffle
- YumEarth – pick up some top quality organic, gluten free treats from America’s No. 1 organic candy maker. Try their new Organic Sour Twists, Gummy Bears, suckers, and Halloween-themed seasonal treats.
- Justin’s organic Peanut Butter Cups – a classic indulgence of sweet-salty peanut butter in milk, dark and white chocolate. All cups are made with Rainforest Alliance Certified chocolate.
- Little Secrets– the secret’s out: these tiny candy coated morsels are decadent, and made with whole food ingredients. Choose from: Dark Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Coconut or Spiced Pumpkin Pie.
- Many other locally crafted sweets, including Seattle Chocolates truffles, Theo Chocolate bars, Confections from C•SQUARE, and more!