Organic Produce Report: Apr 19 – Apr 25
Organic Fuji Apples – 79¢/lb reg. $1.49/lb
Organic Lemons – 99¢/lb reg. $1.49/lb
Living Rain Farm
In season now for spring! Although technically a vegetable, most people use the pretty pink stalks of rhubarb as a fruit. Try using it as a filling for pies, crisps, cobblers, and tarts or baking it into a coffee cake.
Weekly Organic Produce Specials
- Granny Smith, Gala, & Cameo apples $1.49/lb
- ginger $4.99/lb
- assorted Mandarins & Tangelos $2.99/lb
- green bell peppers $2.49/lb
- Cara Cara navel oranges $1.99/lb
- Jalapenos $3.99/lb
- Navel oranges $1.49/lb
- red and yellow bell peppers $3.49/lb
- bunched brocolette $2.99 each
- ripe pineapples $3.99 each
- conventional Jackfruit $1.49/lb
Local Produce – a current rundown of local produce
- Cascadia Mushrooms: Shiitake kits, oyster mushroom kits, lion’s mane kits, dried reishi, shiitakes.
- Cedardale: gallon, half-gallon, and pint cider (not organic).
- Waxwing Farm: Rainbow chard
- Sherman’s Pioneer Farm: Cut sweetmeat squash.
- Dahlia Depot: Pea shoots, spicy mix microgreens, mild mix microgreens (not certified organic).
- Well Fed: Bunched spinach, radishes, purple sprouting broccoli.
- Happy Valley Sprouts: Clover sprouts.
- Long Hearing Farm: Spicy greens mix, baby arugula, baby spinach, radishes, mustard greens.
- Tops and Bottoms: Dragon mix microgreens, broccoli microgreens, red cabbage microgreens, kale mix microgreens.
- Organic Antics: Dried mushroom blend (not certified organic – wild harvest)
- Ralph’s: Collard green raab, leeks, Savoy cabbage.
- Sauk Farm: Honeycrisp apple cider, grape cider.
- Living Rain Farm: Rhubarb