Organic Produce Report: Sept 20 – Sept 26
Organic Peaches $1.99/lb reg. $3.49/lb
Organic Seedless Grapes $1.99/lb reg. $3.49/lb
Produce Feature: Mitchell Bay Farms & Nursery Kiwi Berries
These little hairless kiwis are sweet and tart with hints of pineapple. Their growing season is short, so get them while you can!
Weekly Organic Produce Specials
- Assorted plums and pluots – $2.99/lb
- Small Hass avocados – $1.49 each
- Celery roots – $2.49/lb
- 5lb Russet potatoes – $4.49 each
- Galia melon – $1.49/lb
- Brussels sprouts – $4.99/lb
- Assorted local winter squash – $1.49/lb
- Lobster mushrooms – $19.99/lb
- Pomegranates – $3.49 each
- Cantaloupe – $1.19/lb
- Concord grapes – $2.99/lb
- Cantaloupe – $1.19/lb
Local Produce – a current rundown of local produce
- Cascadia Mushrooms: Shiitake mushrooms, Shiitake kits, oyster mushroom kits, dried reishi.
- Silva Family Farms: Blueberries
- Cedardale: Gallon, half-gallon, and pint cider (not organic).
- Brownfield Orchards: Gingergold apples, Stark Crimson red pears, Barlett pears, Gala apples, Honeycrisp apples, Fuji apples.
- Dahlia Depot: Pea shoots, spicy mix microgreens, mild mix microgreens (not certified organic).
- Well Fed: Bulk red beets, Jalapenos, Roma tomatoes, red cabbage, Beefsteak tomatoes, assorted cherry tomatoes, juice carrot, red and blue Kabocha squash, spaghetti squash.
- Long Hearing Farm: Bunched mustard greens, red and rainbow chard, curly and Italian parsley, broccoli, bulk spinach, baby arugula, baby kale mix, spicy salad mix, Italian sweet peppers, cilantro, 5lb bagged carrots
- Moondance: Sunflower Greens, Daikon radish, pickling cucumbers, red, yellow and sweet onions, Poblano, Serrano, Padron and Shishito peppers, tomatillos, eggplant, cape gooseberries, Cippoline onions, French grey shallots, Delicata and Acorn squash.
- Waxwing Farm: Curly and Italian parsley, assorted cherry tomatoes, purple sprouting broccoli, pickling cucumbers, Persian cucumbers.
- Hedlin Family Farm: Cauliflower, chili peppers, red, yellow, and orange bell peppers, sweet corn.
- Tops and Bottoms: Dragon mix microgreens, broccoli microgreens, kale mix microgreens, Cozumel peppers.
- Ralph’s Greenhouse: Dandelion greens, bunched gold beets, bulk gold beets, Collard greens, green and Lacinato kale, green cabbage, bunched beets, red chard, leeks, fennel, bunched rainbow carrots, bulk carrots.
- Boldly Grown: Collard greens, broccoli, broccolette, red, green, and Lacinato kale, purple bell peppers.
- Sauk Farm: Honeycrisp apple cider.
- Edible Acres: Assorted melons, heirloom tomatoes, Seckle pears, eggplant.
- Highwater: Red and yellow potatoes, cucumbers, Italian parsley.
- Crow’s Farm: Bunched red and green Mizuna mustard greens, mint, oregano, dill, rosemary, thyme, sage, chives, and tarragon, broccoli, edible flowers, Escarole, Frisee, heirloom tomatoes, radicchio, Delicata squash, Honeyboat squash, red Kuri squash.
- First Cut Farm: Yellow onions, sweet onions, shallots, yellow, purple and red potatoes, green beans, purple beans, yellow wax beans.