Paleo Spice Cave Blends
Get adventurous with a new line of SPICE CAVE Certified Paleo, non-GMO, Whole30 approved flavor blends. Use these carefully crafted combinations of herbs and spices to elevate your cuisine everyday. SPICE CAVE seasonings are non-irradiated, gluten free and lightly seasoned with Himalayan Pink Salt. Try their versatile themed blends:
- Fire – Sweet & Spicy: smoky paprika and sweet coconut palm sugar combine savory and sweet with a mix of warm chiles. Use alone or in combination with Land, Sea or Wind for a spicy kick.
- Land – Savory Garlic: perk up any land roaming foods with this earthy blend of garlic, cumin, mustard, and fennel.
- Sea– Peppery Citrus: loaded with lemon peel, freshly ground peppercorns and savory onion, these seasonings compliment meals with creatures who swim in the sea.
- Wind – Herbaceous: packed with rosemary, oregano, garlic, onion and a hint of orange peel. Designed to be used with poultry and all things that fly with the wind.
Read on for a protein-packed Epic Paleo Burger recipe from thespicecave.com:
Epic Paleo Burger
Makes 1 serving
- 1/4 lb grass-fed ground beef or bison
- 1 teaspoon Fire – Spicy & Sweet Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Land – Savory Garlic Seasoning
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- crumbled bacon pieces
- 1/2 cup arugula
Directions: Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray just before adding beef patty. In a medium bowl add the ground beef, Fire and Land. Mix to combine. Place on the hot grill/grill pan and sear to you liking. In a clean skillet set over medium-high heat, add the egg and fry to your liking. Remove from heat. To assemble: put arugula on a plate or bowl, top with beef patty, guacamole, fried egg, sprinkle bacon pieces over and add a couple shakes of Fire and serve immediately.