Organic Produce Report: August 10 – August 16
Organic nectarines from California $1.49/lb, reg. $3.69/lb
Organic cauliflower 99¢/lb, reg. $1.29/lb
Bow Hill Blueberries & Blue Heron Farm
Weekly Organic Produce Specials
- red and green seedless grapes $2.99/lb
- Cayenne peppers $2.99/lb
- Gala apples $1.49/lb
- Northwest-grown cantaloupe, honeydew, and orange-flesh honeydew $1.19/lb
- Piel de Sapo and Snow Leopard melons $1.49/lb
- red and green bell peppers $2.99/lb
- lemons $2.19/lb
- large Reed avocados $1.29 each
- 3-count Romaine hearts $3.49 each
Local Produce – a current rundown of local produce
- Organic Antics: Dried mixed wild mushrooms in a jar.
- Cascadia Mushrooms: Shiitake kits, oyster mushroom kits, lion’s mane kits, dried reishi, and shiitakes.
- Cedardale Orchard: gallon, half-gallon, and pint cider (not organic)
- Dahlia Depot: Pea shoots, spicy mix microgreens, mild mix microgreens (not certified organic)
- Tops and Bottoms: Dragon mix microgreens, broccoli microgreens, red cabbage microgreens, Persian cucumbers, Saladette grape tomatoes, Shishito peppers.
- Skagit Flats: Red leaf lettuce, green and yellow zucchini.
- Ralph’s: Red and green dandelion, bunched and bulk orange and rainbow carrots, bulk orange and rainbow carrots, red and rainbow chard, collard greens, leeks, bagged juice carrots, green cabbage, radicchio.
- Long Hearing Farm: Spicy greens mix, baby kale mix, baby arugula, curly and flat leaf parsley, red chard, mustard greens, bunched fresh Cippoline and Tropea onions, cilantro.
- Blue Heron Farm: 1 pint blueberries.
- Bow Hill Blueberries: 18 oz blueberries.
- Well Fed: Red, green, and Lacinato kale, salad mix, bunched red beets, bulk beets (red, Chiogga, and gold), daikon radish (red, purple, and white), green and yellow striped zucchini, red cabbage, slicer tomatoes, Roma tomatoes, fennel, Sugarload radicchio.
- Highwater Farm: Green beans, cucumbers.
- Silvia Family Farm: strawberries.
- Sauk Farm: Honeycrisp apple cider.
- Brownfield Orchards: Yellow peaches, donut peaches, white peaches.
- Waxwing Farm: Rainbow chard, broccolini, Sungold and red cherry tomatoes.
- Boldly Grown: Broccoli.
- Moondance: Sunflower greens, salad mix, bunched turnips, baby bok choy, bunched green kohlrabi, Napa cabbage, pickling cucumbers, bunched sweet and torpedo onions, Japanese cucumbers, tomatillos, crookneck squash, sunburst squash.
- Crow’s Farm: Rosemary, tarragon, thyme, sage, chives, basil, mint, oregano, edible flowers, Persian cucumbers, red and green mustard greens, purple and green bunched kohlrabi, escarole, frisee, heirloom tomatoes, broccoli, artichokes.