Organic Produce Report: Jul 24 – Jul 30
Weekly Fresh Deal (sale price good from 7/25-7/31)
California grown Seedless Watermelon, 49¢ per lb, reg 89¢/lb
Blueberries are just coming into season!
Not only are they delicious but they are great for your health. They are full of antioxidants, contain high amounts of vitamin C and K, and they are even good for your cholesterol.
Eat them on their own, or treat yourself to
a fresh baked pie.
Weekly Organic Produce Specials
- Ruby grapefruit 99¢ lb
- Oregon grown cantaloupe 79¢ lb
- sunflower sprouts from Moondance Farm $4.49 each (regular $5.49)
- English shelling peas, also from Moondance, $3.99 lb, regular $4.99 lb
- 1lb strawberries $3.99 ea
- small Hass avocados $1.19 ea
- celery 99¢ lb
- California grown green and red seedless grapes $2.79 lb
- Galia melon $1.49 lb
- Peruvian Satsumas $3.69 lb
Local Produce – a current rundown of local produce
- Dahlia Depot: micro-greens: spicy blend, mild blend, and Dun pea shoots
- Cascadia Mushrooms: king oyster mushrooms, dried reishi mushrooms, shiitake and oyster mushrooms, and mushroom kits
- Cedardale Orchards: apple cider
- Happy Valley: Clover Sprouts
- Skagit Flats: Green leaf, red leaf, romaine, red and green butter lettuce, green and yellow zucchini.
- Ralph’s: Bunched spinach, Lacinato kale, red dandelion, red chard, bunched gold beets, 15 and 25lb bagged juice carrots, bunched orange, purple, and rainbow carrots, bulk red and gold beets, leeks, collard greens, purple cabbage
- Bow Hill Blueberries: Blueberries (pints and 18 oz containers)
- Moondance: Sunflower sprouts, salad mix, Napa, Savoy, and green cabbage, English shelling peas, fava beans, bunched daikon radish, pickling, English, and slicer cukes, bunched red and Chioggia beets, bok choy.
- Blue Heron: Spicy mix, kale mix, baby arugula, basil, rainbow chard, Italian and curly parsley, Romanesco broccoli, green cabbage, raspberries, cilantro, pickling dill, baby bok choy, snow peas, kohlrabi, red radishes, mustard greens, bunched carrots, baby soinach, clicer and cherry tomatoes
- Crow’s Farm: Tarragon, thyme, rosemary, spearmint, oregano, sage, Persian cucumbers.
- Rabbit Fields Farm: Fresh garlic
- Highwater: Green onions, garlic scapes, curly and Italian parsley, green onions
- Hedlin Farms: Snap peas, green, red, and Lacinato kale
- Well Fed Farm: Red radishes, salad mix, fennel, red and green kale, green dandelion, radicchio, red cabbage, bunched Hakurei turnips
- Viva Farms: Gold raspberries, blackberries, yellow wax beans
- Brownfield Orchards: Robada and Rival apricots, Attika, Sweetheart, and Benton red cherries, Rainier cherries, Earlystar peaches