Organic Produce Report: Jun 17 – Jun 23
Weekly Fresh Deal (sale price good from 6/19 – 6/25)
Washington sweet red cherries $3.99/lb, reg. $8.99/lb
Produce Feature: Hedlin Family Farm’s June Bearing Strawberries
Super sweet and ready-to-eat, June-bearing strawberries are meant to be savored (or processed) immediately. Look for the arrival of Rainier and Shuksan varieties this week, fresh from the farm while they last!
Weekly Organic Produce Specials
- nectarines, white nectarines, & peaches $3.29 lb
- seedless black grapes $2.79 lb
- seedless red & green grapes $3.49 lb
- broccoli $2.99 lb
- Meyer lemons $2.99 lb
- English cucumbers $1.49 each
- Roma tomatoes $1.49 lb
Co+op Basics Everyday Low Prices
- GROW bananas 89¢ lb
- Crimini mushrooms $4.49 lb
- garnet yams $1.79 lb
- 1lb baby peeled carrots $1.69 each
- bunched carrots $1.99 each
- WA grown Fuji apples 99¢ lb
Local Produce – a current rundown of local produce
- Organic Antics: Dried mixed wild mushrooms in a jar and Morels.
- Cascadia Mushrooms: Shiitakes, oyster and shiitake kits, dried reishi, petite shiitakes, and mixed mushrooms.
- Cedardale Farms: gallon, half gallon, and pint cider (not organic).
- Dahlia Depot: Pea shoots, spicy mix microgreens, mild mix microgreens (not certified organic).
- Tops and Bottoms Farm: Dragon mix microgreens, broccoli microgreens, and fava shoots.
- Happy Valley: Clover sprouts (not certified).
- Ralph’s Greenhouse: Bunched carrots, green cabbage, bunched spinach, leek scapes, Lacinato kale, green kale, bunched red and gold beets, bulk red beets.
- Moondance Farm: Sunflower sprouts, frisee, bok choy, baby bok choy, kohlrabi, Napa cabbage, salad mix.
- Blue Heron: Bagged baby arugula, bagged baby kale mix, bagged spicy mix, bamboo shoots, kohlrabi, red & rainbow chard.
- Living Rain: Rhubarb.
- Crows Farm: Tarragon, thyme, spearmint, rosemary, chives, oregano, Persian cucumbers.
- Well Fed Farm: Salad mix, green kale, red kale, Lacinato kale, collard greens, bunched Hakurei turnips,red and French breakfast radishes, bunched mini Daikon radishes, bunched beets.
- Southern Exposure: Shallot scapes.
- Rabbit Fields: Baby dill, red and green dandelion, curly and Italian parsley, mustard greens.
- Hedlin: Strawberries.
- Skagit Flats: Red leaf lettuce, green leaf lettuce, Romaine lettuce.