Organic Produce Report: June 29 – July 5
Organic Seedless Watermelons $5.99 each. Grown in California, reg. $8.99 each (avg. weight 9-11 lbs.)
Organic Red & Green Seedless Grapes $1.99/lb. Grown in Mexico, reg. $2.99/lb
Very Cherry Plums
Weekly Organic Produce Specials
- local purple kale $1.59 each
- pineapple $4.99 each
- 1 pint grape tomatoes $2.99 each
- Ataulfo mangoes $1.29 each
- green and purple cabbage $1.29/lb
- local snap peas from Well Fed $4.99/lb
- cauliflower $2.19/lb
- cantaloupe $1.19/lb
- celery $1.19/lb
- jicama $1.99/lb
Local Produce – a current rundown of local produce
- Organic Antics: Dried mixed wild mushrooms in a jar.
- Cascadia Mushrooms: Shiitake kits, oyster mushroom kits, lion’s mane kits, dried reishi, shiitakes, petite shiitakes, lion’s mane mushrooms, and mixed mushrooms.
- Cedardale Orchard: gallon, half-gallon, and pint cider (not organic)
- Dahlia Depot: Pea shoots, spicy mix microgreens, mild mix microgreens (not certified organic)
- Tops and Bottoms: Dragon mix microgreens, broccoli microgreens, red cabbage microgreens, arugula microgreens
- Skagit Flats: Romaine, green leaf, and red leaf lettuce.
- Hedlin: June strawberries!
- Ralph’s: Red and green dandelion, bunched spinach, bunched orange and rainbow carrots, bunched red and gold beets, bulk beets, red and rainbow chard, collard greens.
- Living Rain Farm: Rhubarb
- Long Hearing Farm: Spicy greens mix.
- Well Fed: red, green, and Lacinato kale, bunched radishes, salad mix, sugar snap peas, bunched beets, bunched fresh garlic.
- Sauk Farm: Honeycrisp apple cider
- Waxwing Farm: Lacinato kale, rainbow chard, curly and Italian parsley, Persian cucumbers, green onions, yellow wax beans, French filet beans, broccolini.
- Moondance: Sunflower greens, salad mix, mixed spicy mustard greens, frisee, bunched turnips, bunched kohlrabi, Napa cabbage, pickling cucumbers, white and purple bunched daikon radish.
- Crow’s Farm: Rosemary, tarragon, thyme, sage, oregano, spearmint, chives, basil, Persian cucumbers.