Organic Produce Report: Mar 19 – Mar 25
Weekly Fresh Deal (sale price good from 03/21 -03/27)
California grown Cara Cara Oranges 69¢/lb, reg. $2.19/lb
Produce Feature: Tarragon
Often overlooked, this herb is excellent with seafood, fruits, poultry, eggs and most vegetables, as well as sauces, particularly Bearnaise sauce. Add some to your next dish!
Weekly Organic Produce Specials
- Ambrosia apples $1.19 lb
- Cameo apples 89¢ lb
- Persian cucumbers $2.49 lb
- 1 pint Padron peppers $3.49 each
- 1 pint Shishito peppers $3.99 each
- 1 lb of mini sweet peppers $2.79 each
- 1 lb strawberries $4.99 each
- Ataulfo mangoes 99¢ each
- Honeygold grapefruit $2.29 lb
- Shaddock pummelos $1.99 lb
- Valencia oranges $1.19 lb
- red beets $1.49 lb (from Ralph’s)
- gold beets $1.69 lb (from Ralph’s)
Local Produce – a current rundown of local produce
- Brownfield: Pink Lady, Fuji, and Granny Smith.
- Cascadia Mushrooms: Shiitake, oyster, dried reishi, and Shiitake and oyster growing kits.
- Moondance Farm: Sunflower greens
- Dahlia Depot: Micro-greens: spicy blend, mild blend, and pea shoots.
- Cedardale Orchards: Apple cider
- Happy Valley: Clover sprouts
- Ralph’s: Daffodils, bulk red & gold beets, collard raab, green kale, collard greens, bulk yellow potatoes, shallots, Amarosa red fingerling potatoes, parsnips, and leeks.
- Boldly Grown: Purple sprouting broccoli, Savoy cabbage.
- Well Fed Farm: Purple sprouting broccoli