Organic Produce Report: Sep 21 – Sep 27
Organic Seedless Grapes from California and Washington (green, red, and Concords) $1.99/lb, reg. $2.99
Organic Sweet Corn from Hedlin Farms 5 for $3, reg. $1.29 each
Mitchel Bay Farms & Nursery Kiwi Berries
These little hairless kiwis are sweet and tart with hints of pineapple and have a very short season, so get them while you can!
Weekly Organic Produce Specials
- WA green bell peppers $2.69/lb
- small Hass avocados $1.29 each
- large avocados $2.79 each
- shallots $3.99/lb
- ginger $3.99/lb
- local Highwater Farm green beans $2.99/lb
- seedless watermelon 69¢/lb
- farm-direct new crop honeycrisp apples $2.69/lb
- Wa grown sweet onions $1.19/lb
- Brussels sprouts $4.49/lb
- iceberg lettuce $2.49 each
- red and green seedless grapes $2.99/lb
- Concord grapes $2.49/lb
- Fuji apples $1.99/lb
Local Produce – a current rundown of local produce
- Cascadia Mushrooms: Shiitake kits, oyster mushroom kits, lion’s mane kits, dried reishi, shiitakes.
- Cedardale: gallon, half gallon, and pint cider (not organic).
- Dahlia Depot: Pea shoots, spicy mix microgreens, mild mix microgreens (not certified organic).
- Happy Valley Sprouts: Clover sprouts.
- Tops and Bottoms: Dragon mix microgreens, broccoli microgreens, red cabbage microgreens.
- Skagit Flats Farm: Green leaf, and Romaine lettuce, green and yellow zucchini.
- Ralph’s: Red and green dandelion, bunched carrots, bulk orange and rainbow carrots, bunched red and gold beets, red and rainbow chard, collard greens, leeks, bagged juice carrots, green cabbage, radicchio, bunched spinach.
- Long Hearing Farm: Spicy greens mix, baby kale mix, baby arugula, curly and flat leaf parsley, red chard, mustard greens, cilantro.
- Hedlin Family Farm: Celery, cauliflower, sweet corn, red and orange bell peppers, English and Persian cucumbers, red and rainbow chard.
- Well Fed: Red, green, and Lacinato kale, salad mix, bulk red, chioggia and gold beets, bulk and bunched Daikon radish, green and yellow striped zucchini, red cabbage, slicer tomatoes, roma tomatoes, mixed cherry tomatoes, Jalapeno and Poblano peppers, red radishes, sugar pie pumpkins, red Kabocha squash, spaghetti squash.
- Highwater: green beans, cucumbers, yellow, red, Huckleberry Gold, Amarosa fingerling, and purple potatoes, red garlic.
- Silva Family Farm: 18oz blueberries
- Lopez Brothers Farm: 1/2 pint strawberries and raspberries
- Sauk Farm: Honeycrisp apple cider, bagged Honeycrisp apples.
- Bellewood Acres: Tsugaru apples, not certified.
- Moonbeam Farm: Asian pears, red and green Gravenstein apples, Akane apples, not certified.
- Brownfield Orchards: Gingergold apples, Stark Crimson pears, Bartlett pears, Gala apples, Honeycrisp apples, early Fuji apples.
- Waxwing Farm: Sungold cherry tomatoes.
- Boldly Grown: Broccoli, Napa cabbage, Collard greens, Escarole, fennel.
- Edible Acres: Assorted melons and eggplant.
- Moondance: Sunflower greens, salad mix, baby bok choy, sweet and red onions, tomatillos, Anaheim, Poblano, Serrano, and Jalapeno peppers, Padron peppers, Shishito peppers, bulk red, white, and purple Daikon radish, Napa cabbage, Japanese eggplant, hot Hungarian Wax peppers, French grey shallots, black and watermelon radish, Goldenberries.
- Crow’s Farm: Rosemary, thyme, sage, chives, basil, oregano, edible flowers, red and green mustard greens, purple and green bunched kohlrabi, escarole, frisee, heirloom tomatoes, artichokes, fennel, radicchio, Winter Luxury pie pumpkins, Delicata, baby spaghetti, Blue Balet, Sweet Meat, and Red Kuri squash.