Your Co-op Board of Directors and Staff Representative
- Tom Theisen, President
- Mariana Foliart
- Brad Claypool
- Rob Smith
- Kristen Ekstran
- Casey Schoenberger
- Ian TaylorMixon, Voting Staff Representative
- Aracely See, Non-Voting Staff Representative
- Todd Wood, General Manager
The Board of Directors typically meets on the second Thursday of each month at 7:45 a.m. in the Co-op room 309. Monthly Board meetings are open to all owners of the Co-op.
2 periods in each Monthly Board Meeting are devoted to owner input.
- The first 15 minutes. Speakers are allotted 3-5 minutes each to insure time for everyone.
- The last item of NEW BUSINESS is for additional comment from owners.
Any owners wishing to have the floor to speak at a Board Meeting are asked to sign their name and topic ahead of time on a sheet posted on the BOARD notice area at the front of the store across from the cash registers. Those who have signed up will have priority in each member-comment period. Contact the Board Directly: board(at)skagitfoodcoop(dot)com
Typical Agenda for Board Meetings:
- Member Input (up to 15 minutes)
- Review Minutes of Previous Meeting
- Community Relations Committee Report
- Wage & Benefit Committee Report
- General Manager’s Report
- Staff Representative’s Report
- Other new business
- Member Input