2019 Board Election Results
Rob Smith and Kristen Ekstran were re-elected to the Skagit Valley Food Co-op Board. The Board is happy to welcome Wayne Rushing as the Voting Staff Representative and Tim Penninger as the Non-Voting Staff Representative.
Your Co-op Board of Directors and Staff Representatives
- Tom Theisen, President
- Mike Hackett
- Brad Claypool
- Rob Smith
- Kristen Ekstran
- Casey Schoenberger
- Wayne Rushing, Voting Staff Representative
- Tim Penninger, Non-Voting Staff Representative
- Todd Wood, General Manager
The Board of Directors typically meets on the second Thursday of each month at 7:45 a.m. in the Co-op room 309. Monthly Board meetings are open to all owners of the Co-op.
View the Approved Board Meeting Minutes for: October 2019.
- Owner/members are welcome to address the board at our meetings at either the beginning or the end of the meeting. While the board encourages member/owner input the board may not be able to add topics raised by owner/members to that day’s agenda. Owner/member comments should address board related (non-operational) issues and will be recorded in the meeting minutes.
Any owners wishing to have the floor to speak at a Board Meeting are asked to sign up ahead of time by contacting the board. Those who have signed up will have priority in each member-comment period. Contact the Board Directly: board(at)skagitfoodcoop(dot)com
Typical Agenda for Board Meetings:
- Member Input (up to 15 minutes)
- Review Minutes of Previous Meeting
- General Manager’s Report
- Staff Representative’s Report
- Other new business
- Member Input