2021 Board Elections – CLOSED
Thanks to all our member-owners who voted in the 2021 Board Election and to those who attended our Annual Membership Meeting via Zoom on May 12. We are happy to welcome back incumbent candidates Tom Theisen and Brad Claypool. We’d also like to extend gratitude to all the candidates who ran this year; your support of and interest in the Co-op is much appreciated!
The membership also voted to approve changes to the Skagit Valley Food Co-op Bylaws.
Missed the meeting? Check out the Zoom meeting recording below!
Your Co-op Board of Directors and Staff Representatives
- Tom Theisen, President
- Kristen Ekstran, Vice President
- Britta Eschete, Secretary
- Brad Claypool, Treasurer
- Rob Smith
- Casey Schoenberger
- Wayne Rushing, Voting Staff Representative
- Tim Penninger, Non-Voting Staff Representative
- Tony White, General Manager
The Board of Directors typically meets on the second Thursday of each month at 7:45 a.m. via Zoom. Monthly Board meetings are open to all owners of the Co-op. You can attend the monthly meeting on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 7:45 am using this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9310775817 Passcode: Coop
View the Approved Board Meeting Minutes for: August 2021
- Owner/members are welcome to address the board at our meetings at either the beginning or the end of the meeting. While the board encourages member/owner input the board may not be able to add topics raised by owner/members to that day’s agenda. Owner/member comments should address board-related (non-operational) issues and will be recorded in the meeting minutes.
Any owners wishing to have the floor to speak at a Board Meeting are asked to sign up ahead of time by contacting the board. Those who have signed up will have priority in each member-comment period. Contact the Board Directly: board(at)skagitfoodcoop(dot)com
Typical Agenda for Board Meetings:
- Member Input (up to 15 minutes)
- Review Minutes of Previous Meeting
- Old Business
- New Business
- General Manager’s Report
- Staff Representative’s Report
- Other new business
- Member Input