2020 Board Election Results
Thanks to all our member-owners who voted in the 2020 Board Election and to those who attended our Annual Membership Meeting via Zoom. During the meeting, incumbent candidate Mike Hackett announced his resignation, so we are pleased to welcome Britta Eschete to the Board of Directors. Incumbent Casey Schoenberger will continue to serve on the Board for another term.
Call for 2021 Board Candidates
Nota para los propietarios / miembros hispanohablantes: esta solicitación de candidatos para la mesa directiva de la Cooperativa de Alimentos del Valle de Skagit y el formulario que se debe usar para convertirse en candidato están disponibles en español aqui.
Your Co-op Board of Directors and Staff Representatives
- Tom Theisen, President
- Britta Eschete
- Brad Claypool
- Rob Smith
- Kristen Ekstran
- Casey Schoenberger
- Wayne Rushing, Voting Staff Representative
- Tim Penninger, Non-Voting Staff Representative
- Tony White, General Manager
The Board of Directors typically meets on the second Thursday of each month at 7:45 a.m. via Zoom. Monthly Board meetings are open to all owners of the Co-op. You can attend the monthly meeting on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 7:45 am using this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9310775817
View the Approved Board Meeting Minutes for: December 2020.
- Owner/members are welcome to address the board at our meetings at either the beginning or the end of the meeting. While the board encourages member/owner input the board may not be able to add topics raised by owner/members to that day’s agenda. Owner/member comments should address board related (non-operational) issues and will be recorded in the meeting minutes.
Any owners wishing to have the floor to speak at a Board Meeting are asked to sign up ahead of time by contacting the board. Those who have signed up will have priority in each member-comment period. Contact the Board Directly: board(at)skagitfoodcoop(dot)com
Typical Agenda for Board Meetings:
- Member Input (up to 15 minutes)
- Review Minutes of Previous Meeting
- Old Business
- New Business
- General Manager’s Report
- Staff Representative’s Report
- Other new business
- Member Input