Save the date for a day of self-care and wellness inspiration! The Wellness Fair is Saturday, March 16th 11am-3pm.
It’s a free day of fun and hands-on learning at the Skagit Valley Food Co-op! We invite you to explore the path to wellness as experts from the community gather to give you new self-care skills and tools for holistic well-being. Experience hands-on classes, get free samples, and get one-on-one advice from local wellness experts.
All Wellness Department items will be 25% off, Saturday, March 16th only!
Open to everyone!
See this year’s line-up of free classes:
11:30am – Wellness with Essential Oils | Michelle Mahler
12:30pm – Curious About Keto? | Ancient Nutrition
1:30pm – Nourishment with Fermentation | Jennie Bryan-Goforth
11:30am – Stress & Digestion | Isabel Castro
12:30pm – The Happiness Principle | Regina Zwilling
1:30pm – Cannabis & You | Michael Scott
Meet these wellness experts on our 3rd Floor:
• Jennie Bryan-Goforth, WSU Consumer Food Safety & Preservation’s Healthy Living Coordinator
• Regina Zwilling, Zwilling Health
• Michelle Mahler, Circle of Healing Essential Oils
• Joan Barlow, Native Springs Spa Boutique
• Kelly Nickerson, Bloom Apothecary
• Karl Mincin, Nutritionist
• Valerie Rose, Vera Wellness Center
• Isabel Castro, Ayurvedic Health Center
• Momma Goose
• Sockwell Compression Socks
• Middle Way Acupuncture Institute: MWAI will be hosting a free Community Acupuncture Clinic during the Wellness Fair
• Otra Vez Jewelry
• NST Bowen Therapy
• Mad Hippie
• Lost Art Apothecary
• Gaia Herbs
• Wild Carrot
• WishGarden Herbs
• Ancient Nutrition
• Sea Witch Botanicals
• Natural Factors
Shepard Moon Concoctions and Jeffrey James will also be in the Wellness Department that day!