Order your food to-go or have a seat in our spacious 2nd floor mezzanine dining room. Savor our selection of fresh-made foods using local natural meats, free-range eggs, fresh veggies (organic when available), high-quality cheeses, and locally baked bread.
- Sandwiches made to order using fresh, locally baked Breadfarm bread
NEW! Order your sandwich online!
- Catered boxed lunches: custom-made sandwiches, with a side of chips, pickle, and cookie, plus optional water bottle ($9.50 including water; $11.50 for gluten-free bread)
- Hot soups and entrees made daily from scratch
- Cold salads and fresh salad bar with house made dressings
- Fresh baked goods (including gluten-free options!)
- Our Own Handmade Organic Ice Cream
- Organic Fresh-Pressed Juices and Fruit Smoothies
- Fresh brewed organic, fair trade coffee and espresso (we roast our own beans!)
- Gourmet, artisan, and locally made cheeses, olives, and specialty items
- Grab ‘n Go case featuring fresh made sandwiches, salads, soups, dips, salad dressings, sauces, and entrees
The Co-op Deli is pleased to offer catering! We kindly request at least 48 hours notice for any catering order, and full payment at the time of placing the order. To order, please call 360-336-3886.
Follow our handy Deli ingredient guidelines:
- – Made without gluten
- – Vegan
- – Vegan with honey
- – Contains dairy
- – Contains egg
- – Contains meat
- – Contains seafood
- – Contains nuts
Details: Our kitchens always use the following organic ingredients: garlic, apples, leeks, peas, oranges, berries, parsnips, rice, tofu, soy milk, polenta, quinoa, barley, lentils, peas, tomatoes, oats, raisins, currants, local eggs, and coffee. We also use locally made honey, chai, dairy products, sprouts, and mushrooms. We always feature natural, steroid-free vegetarian fed beef and pork, as well as local poultry and lamb, and wild caught seafood. When in-season, we offer organic greens, lettuce, beets, beans, potatoes, and squash.