We work hard to support our local economy and food system. Our meats come only from humanely treated, vegetarian-fed livestock raised without the use of growth hormones or antibiotics. No artificial preservatives, fillers, MSG, nitrates, or nitrites are ever used in our meat products. Our meat buyer works with local ranchers and farmers to provide the best-quality, locally-grown natural meats and naturally harvested seafood.
Looking for Local?
A sampling of our Northwest producers:
- Oregon Country Natural Beef
- Skagit River Ranch
- Draper Valley Certified Organic Chicken
- Mary’s Certified Organic Chicken
- Hempler’s Natural Meats
- Wild-Alaskan Salmon from Jeff Coyne & Crew
- Co-op’s Own Handmade Sausage, innovative and made fresh in our store daily!