We work hard to support our local economy and food system. Our meats come only from humanely treated, vegetarian-fed livestock raised without the use of growth hormones or antibiotics. No artificial preservatives, fillers, MSG, nitrates, or nitrites are ever used in our meat products. Our meat buyer works with local ranchers and farmers to provide the best-quality, locally-grown natural meats and naturally harvested seafood.
Looking for Local?
A sampling of our Northwest producers:
- CURED, The Co-op’s Charcuterie at C•SQUARE
- Oregon Country Natural Beef
- Skagit River Ranch
- ROXY The Organic Chicken (a Draper Valley Farms brand)
- RANGER The Free Range Chicken (a Draper Valley Farms brand)
- Mary’s Free Range Chicken
- Hempler’s Natural Meats
- Wild-Alaskan Salmon
- Co-op’s Own Handmade Sausage, innovative and made fresh in our store daily!